Ganesh Chaturthi 2023: The auspicious competition of Ganesh Chaturthi has already begun. Also known as Vinayak Chaturthi, this is among the most important festivals among the many Hindus. It is a 10-day extravaganza, celebrated with a lot fervour in numerous components of the nation, particularly in Maharashtra. From adorning homes to getting ready bhog — devotees go away no stone unturned to welcome Lord Ganesha with all of the grandeur. Food performs a serious function in Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. And after we say meals, the primary dish that involves our thoughts is modak.
Also Read: Ganesh Chaturthi: 7 Lunch Recipes For The Special Day
Modak is believed to be Lord Ganesha’s favorite meals; for this reason we are able to see modak holding a relentless place in each bhog thaali. If you discover, you’ll primarily discover two sorts of modaks — fried and steamed. Besides, there’s additionally mawa modak, fully ready with khoya, dry fruits and extra.
Here we convey you essentially the most basic modak recipe — the Maharashtrian ukdiche modak — ready within the easiest method attainable. That’s not all. We additionally convey you a vibrant model of it, the place we add kesar to it to make the delicacy an fragrant and flavourful one. Sounds attention-grabbing, proper?
So, with out additional ado, let’s get began with the basic ukdiche modak recipe.
Also Read: Ganesh Chaturthi: 6 Types of Modaks You Can Try this Vinayaka Chaturthi
How To Prepare Maharashtrian-Style Modak | Ukdiche Modak Recipe:
- Take water in a saucepan and add salt to it.
- Add ghee to it.
- Add the rice flour and blend to type a gentle dough.
- Let it relaxation for 10 minutes.
- Add khush khus, cashew nut, grated coconut, and gur in a kadhai and blend.
- Add cardamom powder and blend.
- Now, take a modak mould, add some dough to it, fill it with some gur combine, and press.
- Now, steam the modak for a while and the delicacy is prepared in simply no time.
- To put together the kesar modak, add kesar (together with ghee) whereas making the rice flour dough.
Much straightforward, is not it? Try getting ready it at house and make the competition tremendous particular one. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2023, everybody!
Watch the recipe video within the header part.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it by way of meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a great film could make her day.
Source web site: meals.ndtv.com