- New Zealand lose their remaining 4 matches and keep on eight.
- India win three of their 4 video games, shedding solely to England, whereas South Africa beat all groups besides India. Then, India (16) and South Africa (14) will take the highest two spots.
- Australia beat New Zealand however lose their different matches, whereas Afghanistan beat Netherlands and Australia. Then each Australia and Afghanistan will end on eight.
- Sri Lanka beat New Zealand and Afghanistan, whereas Pakistan beat Bangladesh and New Zealand. Then Sri Lanka and Pakistan will end on eight too.
- England’s 10 factors will probably be sufficient for third place on this state of affairs, with 5 groups on eight combating for the fourth spot.
It does. Pakistan at the moment have 4 factors from 5 video games, and in the event that they lose on Friday, they can also solely stand up to 10 factors. In truth, within the set of eventualities described above, if the result’s reversed within the England vs Pakistan match on November 11 (the final league match for each groups), then Pakistan will take third spot on 10, whereas England will probably be certainly one of 5 groups combating for the fourth place on eight factors.
A win on Sunday will keep India’s spotless report within the match, and take their factors tally to 12 from six matches. However, whereas the above instance illustrates how eight is likely to be sufficient for qualification, it is also doable that 12 won’t be adequate. If India lose their remaining video games and keep on 12, it is doable for 5 different groups to hitch them there. It’ll then come all the way down to web run charges.
Source web site: www.espncricinfo.com